Do you need help to pass your Part 107 exam to legally fly and make money with your drone?
The FAA says … about 20 hours of study is needed to pass the Remote Pilot Airman Certificate Knowledge Test!
Federal Register 42196, Vol. 81, No. 124 / Tuesday, June 28, 2016 / Rules and Regulations
Become a FAA Certified Remote Pilot in less than a week.
Gowdy Brothers Aerospace Can Help Guaranteed! *
Gowdy Brothers offers two options for individuals and Company Programs to take and pass the FAA’s Part 107 UAS Remote Pilot Airman Knowledge Test.
• This is an Interactive Workshop for Visual and Auditory Learners that learn better with interactive teaching style. This Live instructor led Webinar approach allows students to ask questions and interact in a workshop setting. We are breaking the workshop into two - 3 hour evening sessions, with a guarantee that the student will pass on their first attempt. • The Interactive Workshop (includes the Self-Study Learning Course) and is priced at $450 per student and for Gowdy Brothers customers or companies with three or more students the price is $350 per student. • Sign up with the Interactive Workshop and Guarantee with this link:
The soonest we have openings: • Jan 10th/12th (Tue/Thu), 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (CST) • Jan 24th/26th (Tue/Thu), 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (CST) Give us a call if you have a Group of 10 or more and we can schedule a private custom Workshop.
* - the Guarantee - If the student fails the FAA Remote Pilot Knowledge Test after taking and participating in the GBA Virtual Workshop, Gowdy Brothers will reimburse the costs of the failed FAA testing from the FAA testing center (up to a $165) and provide additional training and teaching as needed to ensure the student will eventually pass the test.
Contact Dwight Anderson, Educations UAS Consultant for University Discounts at Dwight@gowdybrothers.com
What Some of our Students Say
Who are the Gowdy Brothers:
• Multiple 20+ year veteran FAA licensed pilots on staff;
• 2,900+ hours of Military UAS operations covering 6 combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan;
• Certified Flight Instructors in Unmanned Aircraft for the Military;
• Certified UAS Training to “Train the Trainers";
• Aviation Management Degrees from Purdue University;
• Airport and Operations Management
• Doctorate in Education and an Adjunct Professor for Doctoral Candidates
• Doctorate in Business Administration, and MBA
What Gowdy Brothers has done:
• Gowdy Brothers Aerospace, LLC has become the premier source of UAS consulting information in the nation with over 850 clients. Clients from every state in the US and five foreign Countries.
• Our FAA Part 107 Learning Center has over 500 paid students.